Friday, 12 July 2013


 
Well Hello Sunshine And Welcome summer!

 
I hope that everyone is getting their extra vitamin D by enjoying the beautiful sun :)..
Now that the sun is out I thought I'll share my skin care Regimen with you guys ;)
 
 
Ok! Girlfriend's let me tell you little something ;) Well I have a combination skin / sensitive  ( I know its weird right Lol ) and in the past years I was really trying anything to take care of my skin I've used so many different products from drug store (boots) and high ends (clinique and Lancôme)
Yes Believe it or not I even bought some products from Poundland LOL! Hoping that it might work
 I must admit none of the products I used in the past worked for me some were expensive waste of money and I didn't see any improvements in my skin :( so I decided to save my money I start using coconut oil as a moisturiser and olivera soap from Holland and Barrett Yes it did work.. But after a while my skin start breaking out :(  
 
'Sigh' again I started looking for some cheap and effective products until my lovely sister who use to work at the body shop recommended the Aloe Vera skin care she told me its safe with no fragrance no alcohol ahhh 'Sigh' I wish if she told me before....
 I just love their products <3
 
Ok! Dolls here are My Magical products :)



Step 1.  Face Wash

The Face wash to remove any dirt and oil that left on the skin

Step 2. Toner


After you cleanse use the toner to remove impurities and any excess traces of the face wash


Step 3. - Protective Serum


You Don't have to use the serum but I really like it makes my skin feeling soft Instantly

Step 3. Moisturiser



This Daily moisturiser works wonders for me its SPF30 and for me its not greasy heavy on the skin Personally I don't like the Aloe Vera moisturiser :( my skin breaks out like cray
cray.
  
Step 4. Night cream 

at night time I do the same thing but I switch the moisturiser to the Aloe Vera night cream I absolutely love this product  it moisturise and nourish the skin very well I Love it :)

 
 
And Finally skin care regimen doesn't have to be overly expensive you just need to know you skin type in my case I didn't even know my skin type I was confused ahaha Thanks Sis :D
 
 
Enjoy the sun whilst it is here Lovelies
before the rain returns ahaha :) x

2 comments:

  1. With all do respect to Summer.
    Winter rocks!

    Loved your post. Hoping to see more and more :)
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool winter rocks fel 5aleej darling not in the UK its frezzzing
    Thank you so much for checking my blog lovely I'm glad you loved it x

    ReplyDelete