hello lovelies
I hope you guys are doing well :)
Well Ramadan is round the corner (Ramadan Kareem Everyone) and for those who don't know What's Ramadan!
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim year, during which strict fasting is observed from sunrise to sunset.
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim year, during which strict fasting is observed from sunrise to sunset.
So I decided to do something that I never tried before Yeey! But First let me tell you little something ;)
Ok! For the past years well since I was 16 to be honest I was on Yo-Yo diet .I'll stick to a diet for weeks and when I reach my goal and I feel so good about myself I'll just go back to my old habit .. Fast Food, Chocolate, Fizzy Drinks..Ohh.. and the list goes on 'Sigh' and when I step on the scale I see a number that I don't like 'Sigh' :(
I feel Depressed and I keep asking myself how did I gain all that weight how come I didn't realise that I was gaining weight :( and without realising I'll start punishing myself by not eating and skipping meals and maybe end up eating one meal a day
am just so sick and tired of losing and gaining the weight back so quickly and I know that there's no a magical pill or cream that will help me lose the weight.
I'm not obese or overweight but I feel unhealthy and am not trying to be skinny I just want to tone and improve my physical fitness
So since its Ramadan and God Willing I'll be fasting I decided to change my eating habit I don't want to call it a diet because it makes me feel depressed LOL
Its so easy and here are the changes
White bread = Wholegrain bread Wheat free gluten free
dairy products = almond Milk
Rice = Quinoa
Its so easy and here are the changes
White bread = Wholegrain bread Wheat free gluten free
dairy products = almond Milk
Rice = Quinoa
Fizzy drinks = Fresh Home Made juice or water
lets not forget fast food chocolate fizzy drinks and all these bad food :( which I love ahah!
I'll Drink 1.5-litter of water a day eat fresh fruit and Veg and join the gym straight after Ramadan
I'll Drink 1.5-litter of water a day eat fresh fruit and Veg and join the gym straight after Ramadan
and hopefully I'll stick to it and make it a lifestyle
And InshaAllah I'll feel good about myself inside out
And InshaAllah I'll feel good about myself inside out


No comments:
Post a Comment