Sunday, 7 July 2013

Hola Mundo



Hello World!

I seriously don't know what to write haha! But Hey!!
OK! My name is Alanood and I'm 24 years old Hijabi from London who Just love fashion and Makeup. I always wanted to have my own blog and share beauty tips with the world but I was afraid to start and to be honest am not great at writing :/ but today I decided to challenge myself :)  I just Love reading other beauty / fashion bloggers they do inspire me a lot and I must admit I did learn a lot of beauty/ makeup tips and my Hijab-fashion sense has completely changed since I start watching YouTube videos and reading blog post Basically Stalking haha!  I just love how the other bloggers You tubers share everything with us they do make shopping so easy LOL! specially with someone like me who go shopping and end up buying some random useless items ;( 

I Just Want Thank you guys so much  for real! you guys are Awesome hopefully One day I'll be able to inspire other people like you guys :)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment