Hello beautiful people! :)
Finally No more dieting no more exercising no more green / peppermint tea no more calorie control no more starvation Phew!! What a relief
I'll have the Victoria secret body! I'll be able to wear what I want eat what I want and just be lazy ....

OK! Couple of days ago when I was at work I was reading metro newspaper
OK! Couple of days ago when I was at work I was reading metro newspaper
there was this article that caught my eyes LOL!!. Basically this company that called Nip + Fab claims that using their body slim fix cream can help you lose a third of your body fat in just two months!! the cream main ingredients contain caffeine and cocoa butter and as many of us know that the caffeine is often placed in many diet products and thought to enhance weight loss Anndd a substance called Uni-slim, which the company says stifles fatty cells, known as adipocytes, and boosts the metabolism to burn up fat
hmmmmm Intersting eh!
Just by rubbing the cream on your thighs tummy hips etc..twice a day can help you lose weight I Mean Reaaaaalllly ..
I did research just to see if there's any review about this product but unfortunately I didn't come across any reviews :(
hmmmmm Intersting eh!
Just by rubbing the cream on your thighs tummy hips etc..twice a day can help you lose weight I Mean Reaaaaalllly ..
I did research just to see if there's any review about this product but unfortunately I didn't come across any reviews :(
| The Miracle Cream LOL! |
For those who live in the UK they do sell the Nip and Fix cream at boots for £14.95 for 200ml bottleI Wonder How many bottle I'll need to have the VS body hahah x

No comments:
Post a Comment