Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Mini Beauty Haul



 
Bonjour Belles Personnes 
hope everyone is doing well..
 
 

Well.. Today I have a mini haul to share with you guys  
Recently I placed an order online at eyeslipsface.com and its my second time me buying from Elf I did ordered some brushes from the studio line
And I have to say I really do love their brushes Ahh I just I can't stress how much me love love love ...
But
I never tried their makeup or nail polishes I don't know why..
Sooo I have decided to give it a go 
I didn't buy a lot of products just few to see the quality of their products and OMG
for the price and the quality I give it 4*
 
 
1. Cream Liner - £3.75

 

Left - Copper
Right- Coffee

 

It's a very nice cream eyeliner for the price. It is very pigmented and glides on nicely But its not very creamy like the mac fluidline if you wondering!
So I only purchased these two shades for my eyebrows I was looking for a brown gel liner for my eyebrows since I lost my MAC one ( Dipdown )
 :( I was looking for something cheaper and Yesssss ..
Thank You ELF
I don't really like the Copper one and the reason its because it has a bit of shimmer and it wont look nice on the eyebrows
But again I can use it as a shadow base if I'm going for a Smokey look and for the Coffee Cream liner I'll say its a good dupe 
Love it
 
 
 

2. Nail polish - £2.50
 
 
Left : Skinny Jeans
Right : Mint Lime
 
 
 Well What can I say about these two Polishes
Pros -- Very nice Gorgeous shades, stays true to the bottle it dries just like the other nail polishes
Cons -- It Has a very Strong Smell I mean it smell really really strong :/
 Overall I really like these polishes and think they're great And Yess I'd definitely recommend them!
 
 
 
 I Hope this post has been helpful :) If you have any other products that you'd think I'd like to try please feel free to comment
 
 
Alanood x

No comments:

Post a Comment